This is a limited warranty, and excludes installation and consequential damages (such as loss of revenue/profits, damage to property or other extended costs not previously mentioned), and is further defined by the Limitations and Conditions section above. Axis Lighting shall not be liable for any loss of use of the equipment, inconvenience, or any other damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential resulting from the use of this product, or aspiring out of any breach of this warranty. The limited warranty and remedies set herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties whether statutory, express or implied including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose and all warranties arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. No person, agent, distributor, dealer or company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this limited warranty in any matter whatsoever.
Axis Lighting will facilitate the technical resolution of problems, but does not warrant third-party products sold with the installation, unless a full back-to-back support agreement is made with the supplier. Unless expressly arranged through Axis Lighting, third-party warranty coverage must be managed by the supplier offering the warranty, based on a contractual arrangement with the supplier. For purposes of clarity, "repair or replace the product or the
defective part thereof" does not include any reinstallation costs, labor costs or other expenses.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
1. Product failure caused by faulty power supplies, overheating caused by improper installation, omission of parts or misapplication.
2. Failure caused by fires, misuse, accidents, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, improper handling/installation incurred by the user/installer or Acts of God (such as lightning or fluctuations in electrical power).
3. Products which have been modified or have had the UL identification label altered, defaced or rendered illegible.
4. Product is left operating in conditions/ requirements other than those mentioned in respective product brochures or user manuals.
5. The product has been serviced by personnel not authorized by Axis Lighting.